Pay Per Click (PPC)
Over $18.4 billion was spent on paid search in 2013, up just over 8% from 2012. Paid search is the cornerstone of any digital marketing initiative. If you’re not advertising on the major search engines we can assure you that your competitors certainly are.
Our team of certified PPC professionals are well versed in adopting existing paid search campaigns and helping companies who are just getting started. We pride ourselves on spending the amount of time necessary to learn as much as we possibly can about each of our client’s businesses, goals, and competitors.
Here’s a sampling of what’s included in Statistically.com’s PPC management plans:
- Market and competitive analysis
- Geographical targeting and optimization
- Complete & thorough sale, lead, and phone call tracking
- Ad copy formulation and A/B testing
- Transparent reporting
- Website analysis & recommendations
- Landing page development
- Ongoing strategy development